[clue-admin] Help with installfest page.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Feb 9 22:27:04 MST 2008

Hi Jed,

I've updated the installfest page for the March meeting.  Since we
alternate locations it occurred to me a while ago to have some kind of
include so that I could just change the date and include and not have to
look back at a previous version of the page.  But I haven't had time to
figure out the PHP to do that.

If you have an easy way to separate out the north vs. south differences
so I can pull up a page, pick north or south, and put in the new date
I'd appreciate the help.

I have managed to arrange the changes into the central table.  You can
see what I did by comparing version 1.24 with 1.25 of
public_html/pages/installfest.html.  At this point that's the easy way
to limit the scope of the changes but it might be nice to make more
different between the two.  (For example the "no food or drink" part is
really for Westminster, though it doesn't hurt to leave it in for Denver).

If you have a chance to look at this I'd appreciate it.  Otherwise it
can stay on my to do list.