[clue-admin] New Website Meeting Page for Admins

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Feb 11 12:35:33 MST 2008

http://cluedenver.org/admin/mirki/meeting_policies.html

I have created the above page to document the policies we talked about
last year regarding how to handle communications to the membership about
meetings.

I note that what I wrote for sending announcements differs somewhat from
what we have listed on the CLUE contacts page, but I think it's
reasonable to move that responsibility to the respective coordinators, as
they're the people who have the information firsthand.

Please reply with any changes, suggestions, etc.