[clue-admin] Mail issues

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Mar 17 19:53:10 MDT 2008

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:30:08 -0600
Jeff Cann wrote:

> Integrating SA into postfix and / or mailman [i forget what I did
> exactly] was only a few configuration lines. I'm willing to plug it in
> again and document if someone would kindly install the package.

I've no objection to plugging in SpamAssassin.

However, I agree with Dave A., that configuring Postfix to reject (I
prefer bitbucketing, as opposed to bouncing) the easily filtered junk is
something we should pursue. For one thing, it'll lessen the load on SA,
because SA will be processing fewer messages. (That's my assumption,
anyway.)