[clue-admin] Big Website Update

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Nov 29 15:23:18 MST 2008

Hi Folks.

I dove into it today, and did the year-end changeover stuff, so
everything is ready to go for 2009. In the process, I changed some
formatting, and added a little more parameterization so that it's a
little easier to do. And I think the presentation archives will read a
bit better now.

The code that displays the archive directory now just looks for the .def
files and displays a list of what it finds. So, when adding archive pages
for a new year, there's just adding those files, and changing the link on
the sidebar at the end of December. The archive directory code won't
display future years.

Please, if you have time, test and proofread the new stuff. Using the DTC
and North presentations links in the sidebar will take you to where
things have changed. The archive page display should be consistent from
page to page, for each year of the archives, except for some of the old
pages, where I haven't spent the time to reformat the existing content,
which is below where the archive directory list is now displayed.

In particular, if a few folks would double-check the meeting dates for
2009, shown:

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=dtc_2009
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=north_2009

that would be a good thing.