[clue-admin] Okay, I'm Done

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Nov 29 15:37:56 MST 2008

2nd big announcement.

I've been doing the website thing for about 5 1/2 years or so. I think
that's enough. With the 2009 basic stuff 90% complete, it shouldn't be too
tough for someone else to ease into the job, and of course I'll be
available to answer questions, set up access, etc. -- whatever needs to
happen. I'm willing to keep doing the job until the end of January.

I will continue to do the other things I've been doing, such as assisting
with sysadmin tasks, doing the nightly remote backup, poking at postfix
and spamassassin when needed, and whatever else comes up where I can lend
a hand.

Regards,