[clue-admin] Future Hosting Plans

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Dec 4 20:11:17 MST 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:13:59 -0700
Greg Knaddison wrote:

> I am willing to be in charge of
> asking for sponsorships, btw.  My credentials are that I did that for
> DrupalCamp Colorado 2008 (a 100 person event held last summer). Though
> most of you don't know me so I can understand if I wouldn't be trusted
> to completely be in that role.

Thanks for volunteering. Just let us know how deep you want to wade in. :)

I'm not aware of any sponsors actually giving us money. I just looked at
the sponsor page, and it could use some updating. Batky-Howell provided
facilities for Installfest and the study group, but that was a while
back, when Jef B. was still running those. Most of the sponsors donate
(or used to) books that we use for door prizes. Dennis would know who has
been doing that of late.

I'll contact you off-list for setting up access to the admin area of the
website. I assume you'll want to see the Webalizer stats.

We used to request that anyone getting a free book as a door prize write
a review, which we post to the website.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?