[clue-admin] Fw: Re: December DTC Meeting: The Future of CLUE

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:16:18 MST 2009

It's obviously not my decision, but after the downtime we had in 2007
(or whenever) I'm leery of any provider except internationally
recognized hosting companies.

http://www.google.com/search?q=coloradosmart doesn't find a clear
company except http://www.coloradosmart.com - the fact that they don't
offer hosting to the world in general makes me uncomfortable.

Regards,
Greg

Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Mastering Drupal - http://www.masteringdrupal.com