[clue-admin] Fw: Re: December DTC Meeting: The Future of CLUE

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Dec 7 16:10:29 MST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:01:40 -0700
From: Galen <galen at mattsrod.com>
Subject: Re: [clue-announce] December DTC Meeting: The Future of CLUE

Jed,

    Though I have not been to a meeting yet, I should probably introduce
myself.

    I am Matt Blecha. I live in Aurora and own a company called
ColoradoSmart. One of the main functions of ColoradoSmart is hosting and
colocation. I just happen to have lots of unused server capacity and
would be willing to donate as much as you need. Would you happen to have
a list of requirements? And would a Xen PV domain be acceptable for the
mailing list side?

    Our current cabinet of virtual servers is at the DG&E building
located at 910 15th St. downtown with a company called 5280 Networks.
I'd also be happy to give any of the CLUE "board" a tour at your
convenience.

Thanks,

-Galen-

In your face, and always right!

galen at mattsrod.com

http://www.mattsrod.com/

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?