Separation and priority of tasks (was Re: [clue-admin] Notes from Tuesday meeting)

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:50:49 MST 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
>> manual but happens relatively quickly. I suggest that we renew at the
>> current level and upgrade if/when necessary.
>>

> The reason for upgrading was so that we could experiment with mysql
> based CMS or other products.

Sure, and I think we should experiment (perhaps at meetings) and
upgrade when we decide to go ahead with one of those solutions. I'd be
happy to help with another web-app comparison meeting to help get this
rolling but given that the order of the day is fewer volunteer hours
rather than more and less money rather than more, let's be
conservative with our spending of both volunteer sysadmin time and
hosting money.

Regards,
Greg

--