Separation and priority of tasks (was Re: [clue-admin] Notes from Tuesday meeting)

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Dec 15 17:44:34 MST 2009

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:02:33 -0700
Collins Richey wrote:

> > If this can be determined and on the premise that CLUE will remain
> > with VPSLink, I can start work on obtaining the VPS under Linux ETC's
> > VPSLink account.  Once that is done, I can coordinate with Jed and
> > others about migrating from "old" to "new".  This will also need to
> > include the DNS records which I do not recall who has access to those
> > at this time.  In the mean time, with the collection hat being passed
> > around, I can invoice CLUE via Linux ETC for the annual cost of the
> > VPSLink account so it is settled.  The remaining funds can be kept
> > for a rainy/snowy day.
>
> The only discrepancy I find in Crawford's summary, is that the members
> on hand at the Tuesday meeting were in favor of a 6-month subscription
> with upgrade to 512M in order to pursue other possibilities.

Is there any conflict between signing up for 6 months @ 512MB and merging
under Linux ETC's umbrella?

I'm sure Roy is on the list, so he'll see what we're doing. Probably
won't hurt to reiterate that we need a static IP, but I'm sure that's not
an issue.

Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?
 -- Linus Torvalds