Separation and priority of tasks (was Re: [clue-admin] Notes from Tuesday meeting)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Dec 15 20:54:04 MST 2009

----- "Jed S. Baer" <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:
> Is there any conflict between signing up for 6 months @ 512MB and
> merging
> under Linux ETC's umbrella?

Nope.  I just need to know what to start with initially which I suspect using the same VPSLink package for the current CLUE server with the change to Xen vs. OpenVZ is only needed.

> I'm sure Roy is on the list, so he'll see what we're doing. Probably
> won't hurt to reiterate that we need a static IP, but I'm sure that's
> not
> an issue.

That will be a DEFINITE need once again since this migration will result in a different static IP address for the CLUE server.  Thus, the DNS entries will need to be updated accordingly.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA