[clue-admin] CLUE VPSLink server game plan

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Dec 30 12:16:21 MST 2009

Folks:

On 01 January 2010 I will be getting a VPSLink account for CLUE as previously discussed.  From there I will be working with Jed, Roy, David Willson, and others on migrating things from the current VPSLink CLUE account over.  I will see that the lists are notified of some down time beforehand on the site as well as the Mailman lists.

Again, this is just migrating things from one account to another.  I believe the January presentations will encompass folks pitching various CMS based sites (e.g., Drupal, WordPress, Joolma, Moodle, etc.) in which this can be further entertained by all.

Any thoughts, questions, comments, etc. please feel free to ask away.  Pardon my delayed responses in advance since I get the lists in Digest format.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA