[clue-admin] Admin meeting review from 11/26.

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Dec 12 18:49:24 MST 2010

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:31:03 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> > Here's the review of our meeting on 11/26.  I hope that it's in time
> > to prepare for a productive meeting on 12/14 (Tuesday).
>
> I thought of some other things to add, so I put them here:
>
> http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=contacts#tasks
>
> I don't know whether keeping the list in one place is helpful or just
> confuses discussion on the list.

Well, that page already has a brief list of responsibilities under each
listed admin position, so I don't see any reason not to update it, except
I don't think splitting it out into a different section is necesssary.
Might be, if we're going to have a constitution, or charter, that a
fuller explanation of tasks and expectations can go there.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?