[clue-admin] Shared Geek Calendar

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Dec 15 11:21:04 MST 2010

Firefox threw a tantrum about security when I clicked on the "view" URL.
"subscribe" offered to let me download an iCal document
Are you saying that to submit an event, the details must be "emailed" to you ?
I would much rather be able to become a member that can submit geeky events.
Can you do that ?  If not, how about webCalendar ?  I can allow permission to submit events.......
Gus in Denver