[clue-admin] Shared Geek Calendar

Wed Dec 15 11:28:49 MST 2010

Gus,

It'll be my pleasure to be outdone, or to give you ops. Which do you prefer?

If you just want to help manage the content of this calendar, send me your first name, middle initial, last name, and preferred reliable method of contact (email and/or phone). I'll return you a password, and grant you a Manager role on the calendar, which will allow you to add stuph, and change stuph you added. After a short time as a Manager, I'll make you an Admin, and then you can do whatever you like with anyone's stuph.

Anyone else?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- Original Message -----
From: "YES NOPE9" <yes at nope9.com>
To: "CLUE admin" <clue-admin at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:21:04 AM
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] Shared Geek Calendar

Firefox threw a tantrum about security when I clicked on the "view" URL.
"subscribe" offered to let me download an iCal document
Are you saying that to submit an event, the details must be "emailed" to you ?
I would much rather be able to become a member that can submit geeky events.
Can you do that ? If not, how about webCalendar ? I can allow permission to submit events.......

Gus in Denver