[clue-admin] 20101214 Tuesday meeting about forwarding CLUE 99clue

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Dec 15 20:24:49 MST 2010

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:49:34 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> > And how will anyone make sure that the proper tags get applied?
> >

> No one will.

Which means that auto-filtration of incoming mail, such as that provided
in Sylpheed, will not longer work reliably.

> We're all grownups capable of sorting out the categories.

And we're all grownups capable of subscribing to multiple lists, if we
want to recieve off-topic discussions, for example.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?