[clue-admin] Shared Geek Calendar

Thu Dec 16 10:03:08 MST 2010

Are you still unable to change months, Jed?

I had my Mac lovin' honey check it out, thinking it would break for her, too, but it worked perfectly. I can't get it to break.

So, maybe it's particular to a browser or something. What version of what are you using?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jed S. Baer" <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net>
To: clue-admin at cluedenver.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:04:27 PM
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] Shared Geek Calendar

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:21:04 -0700
YES NOPE9 wrote:

> Firefox threw a tantrum about security when I clicked on the "view" URL.

It's a self-signed certificate. You can import it -- method depends on
what browser you're using.

I got a login prompt when I attempted to use the arrow key to move to
Jan/2011.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?