[clue-admin] Fwd: [clue-announce] North December meeting.

Fri Dec 17 11:52:54 MST 2010

I can make either one work. My Droid X's speakerphone works pretty well, so we can use that.

Monday is no good for Crawford, IIRC.

Scheduling is ~hard~.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- "Dennis J Perkins" <dennisjperkins at comcast.net> wrote:

Dennis, David W, let me know what nights you're available next week.

If anyone has ideas about getting audio to Crawford please bring them.  There aren't phone lines in
the classrooms.

I'm shooting for Monday because that's the only day I can make.  If others are available later
that's fine with me.

Thanks!