[clue-admin] [ADMIN] Planning for CLUE hosting ( one year ago )

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Dec 17 16:24:03 MST 2010

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:34:33 -0700 (MST)
David L. Willson wrote:

> > Did David Wilson provide his paypal account to accept donations?
>
> It's "Willson" and yes, I'm still willing to relay donations through my
> PayPal account. I am writing from the associated email address.

David, can you generate the PayPal donate button code and send it to me?
(Or, just give me the password to your PayPal account, and I can do it --
I promise I won't send myself money, or use it to order myself a NAS
box :))

> > Does CLUE have a calendar?

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=dtc_2011

There's the meeting calendar for next year. Note also that all the
upcoming meeting dates are posted on the front page.

I can put up a 'calendar' link to that if it'd help.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?