[clue-admin] e: [ADMIN] Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Dec 18 13:21:14 MST 2010

----- "David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU> wrote: -----
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 09:38:59 -0700
> David "Barahon" Willson wrote:
>
> > > I'll suggest amazon web services. It's free for a year.
>
> > Do they provide Mailman?
>
> It's a cloud server, we can do whatever we want with it.

Then comes my previous remark about "cloud" vs. "private server" on this thread again.  I will leave out my person issues with Amazon's services and policies as well.

Second item, migrating from VPSLink to  issues.  With such short notice, it would be a bit hard to do IMHO.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA