[clue-admin] [ADMIN] Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Dec 18 18:57:06 MST 2010

David L. Willson wrote:
> I wasn't suggesting an immediate, emergency-style migration. I was suggesting pay VPSLink for 90
> days. Then, we've got 90 days to plan and execute a migration.

I'm considering going to the cloud installfest (Feb), getting a shiny new AWS (or whatever) server,
and seeing if I can run CLUE on it, especially if I can figure out load.

But my main interest is in how to package the CLUE server so it can be easily migrated anywhere, any
time.  And if I don't start until Feb, it won't be done in 90 days (or 6 months, or maybe ever).