[clue-admin] [ADMIN] Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sat Dec 18 19:27:56 MST 2010

Has anyone statistics on the max load the current server has encountered ?  It has never looked to me like much traffic was involved with the CLUE server.

http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/   <== AWS pricing
http://lists.pythoneers.org/Week-of-Mon-20101213/042326.html  <== AWS installfest

AWS requires a credit card on file even for free stuff.
Gus in Denver   99gus