[clue-admin] [ADMIN] Those who want to determine the hosting provider... raise your hands

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Dec 19 12:52:28 MST 2010

----- "David L. Anselmi" <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote: -----

<...snipped...>

> But my main interest is in how to package the CLUE server so it can be
> easily migrated anywhere, any time. And if I don't start until Feb,
> it won't be done in 90 days (or 6 months, or maybe ever).

Actually using a CMS like Drupal, all one needs to do is a DB dump and directory copy from "old" system to "new" system.  Done it with Drupal on PGSQL and MYSQL (though converting MYSQL based Drupal sites over to PGSQL these days).  So there is that migration and portability option via a CMS.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA