[clue-admin] Updated meeting location.

David "Barahon" Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Mon Dec 20 07:03:24 MST 2010

Officer election and how to build your own PC. Mike Burton has the speaker's
name.

Feb will be Mike Bean on VMware ESX.

Sent via David's Droid X.

-----Original message-----
From: "Jed S. Baer" <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net>
To: clue-admin at cluedenver.org
Sent: Mon, Dec 20, 2010 13:29:03 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] Updated meeting location.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:14:07 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> >> We're also out of date on the next meeting.  If someone wants to let
> >> us know what it is then Jed or I can update that.
> >
> > It's not on Tue, Jan 11th?
>
> http://cluedenver.org/ says "Next Meeting: 14 December," which is easy
> to update.  So maybe I should have said that we don't have a topic
> listed for the next meeting.

Historically, I haven't rolled that to the next meeting until I have the
meeting topic info. I assume visitors are able to deduce that it simply
hasn't been updated yet, and read down to see the date of the next
meeting.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?