[clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Dec 20 11:45:35 MST 2010

I'll vote for Current. IMO, anything else is suicide and would drive
away our already dwindling membership.

By the way, does anyone have stats on mailing list
signups/unsubscribes? I'd love to see numbers that prove the gut
feeling that people have about CLUE being in a dwindling state.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com