[clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

Mon Dec 20 11:55:03 MST 2010

Also, I can setup a con-call for tonight's meeting, if there's enough interest in attending by phone.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU>
To: "CLUE admin" <clue-admin at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:53:13 AM
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] Email Lists Referendum

It was decided when the referendum was created that because CLUE is primarily about getting people physically together to socialize and learn, voting should be done at the meetings.

I want you to have every opportunity to get your vote registered, though. So, when do you think you'll be at a meeting? Will the meeting tonight or January work?