[clue-admin] Website bandwith usage

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Dec 24 18:24:19 MST 2010

Hi Folks. This is probably of interest for future discussions of
alternate hosting providers.

http://www.cluedenver.org/usage/

We can probably make a WAG on a CMS needing more.

Another cogitation which occasionally flits through my head is we might
be able to capture/retain e-mail bandwidth from the mail logs. Anybody
skilled in writing logwatch scripts? That might be the easiest place to
plug something like that in.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?