[clue-admin] considerations for CLUE website

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Feb 5 06:25:29 MST 2010

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 22:54:23 -0700
Dennis J Perkins wrote:

> Website requirements
> ==============
> 1. Attractive
> 2. Easy to edit so anyone can update it.  Either a wiki or a blog can
> do this.
> 3. Does not require a web admin.

There will always need to be an admin. Someome will have to manage
privileges, respond to problems, etc.

Also, all those things are primarily cosmetic and usability requirements.
What are the functional requirements? (Hint -- I already posted a start
on them.)

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?