[clue-admin] considerations for CLUE website

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 07:36:05 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Anselmi" <anselmi at anselmi.us>
To: "CLUE admin" <clue-admin at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 11:53:54 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] considerations for CLUE website

Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> Website requirements
> ==============
> 1. Attractive
> 2. Easy to edit so anyone can update it. Either a wiki or a blog can do
> this.
> 3. Does not require a web admin.

Huh. Guess I'm too old for this group, if HTML, CVS, and maybe some PHP are "too hard". We
probably want some Web 2.0 features too, don't we? (Just kidding, I don't really care. Seems odd
that a technical group would care either.)

Not everyone knows HTML or PHP and don't want to learn it. It's also more time-consuming to do by hand, but maybe that is even more old-school. :)