[clue-admin] CLUE server migration and status

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jan 10 14:54:37 MST 2010

Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Last I checked the current VPSLink system will charge the current payment holder around 18 Jan
> 2010 (give or take) for another year.  That is unless those with current access to the VPSLink
> account admin panel decide to cancel this service at the last minute.  Dennis mentions that this
> will be discussed at the Tuesday CLUE-DTC meeting.

Unfortunately my Tuesdays are over-committed so I can't be there.  That was the case last month too
although I almost made it. :-(

I'm willing to help as much as I can but beyond installfests that isn't much.  I can occasionally
pick up tasks but I don't want to sign up for regular or emergent tasks since I'm really bad at
delivering on those.

> What has come to light with Jed, David A., and my discussions is the need for one familiar with
> Mailman.  Jeff Cann was this person in the past.  Jeff is retired and wishes to remain as such
> from my understanding.  Is there another with experience in Mailman willing to come forward?

I'll work Mailman since Jed is willing to work CVS/apache.  If anyone else wants to help let me know
so we can coordinate.

Did we have a wiki or something for documenting server configuration?

Thanks!