[clue-admin] CLUE-Jobs list guidelines and thoughts

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jun 15 18:24:57 MDT 2010

Todd makes a valid point since that is what my thoughts and position initially were.

However, Dennis has a good point that "maybe" this position might be of interest to the members out there.

But then I am swaying back towards Todd because what makes CLUE "CLUE"?  Answer: Linux and Open Source enthusiasts.

Another reason I am bringing this up is that the Boulder LUG had a posting from a group that I rejected initially since it was development work from outside of the Linux and Open Source spectrum.  When I read the posting, there was a few harsh words about the rejection which I will accept full responsibility for.  Thus, I figured ask the masses for some input first, then decide.

I will response back to the originator with what CLUE is about and to feel free to post related jobs to Linux and Open Source work.  Thanks for the thoughts and $0.02.

--- Crawford