[clue-admin] About CLUE-jobs

Wed Mar 24 20:53:25 MDT 2010

That's stupid. I want to post a job lead. I DON'T want to waste a bunch of time getting onto Yahoo!. Yeah...  Or um Facebook, either, before one of you points out the hypocrisy.

I think this should be an alias to CLUE-tech or CLUE-talk. JMHO.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness