[clue-admin] About CLUE-jobs

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Mar 24 21:17:39 MDT 2010

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:53:25 -0600 (MDT)
David L. Willson wrote:

> That's stupid. I want to post a job lead. I DON'T want to waste a bunch
> of time getting onto Yahoo!. Yeah...  Or um Facebook, either, before
> one of you points out the hypocrisy.
>
> I think this should be an alias to CLUE-tech or CLUE-talk. JMHO.

No, because, as Dave pointed out, and we have repeatedly stated many
times on this list, we have seperate lists so that people are able to be
selective about what they receive.

Also, we've talked about hosting the jobs list ourselves. This is the
last time it came up. Nobody replied.

http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-admin/2009-January/003418.html

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?