[clue-admin] About CLUE-jobs

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Mar 24 22:40:10 MDT 2010

David L. Willson wrote:
> A wise man once said, "If you have a great idea, and nobody says anything, go ahead with it."

What if you have a stupid idea and nobody says anything? ;-)

Seriously though:

- you can post the job to CLUE-Talk

- I can make CLUE-Jobs an alias for CLUE-Talk (doesn't seem useful)

- I can make a CLUE-Jobs list (but you have to answer Jed's questions about moderation, or at least
how will we prevent spam)

Which would you like?

I can't do anything with the Yahoo group (maybe I could figure out how to get the two to cross post
but I don't have any passwords or anything).  Maybe I should figure out how to log in--892 members
can't be right.