[clue-admin] About CLUE-jobs

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Mar 25 06:28:57 MDT 2010

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:02:36 -0600 (MDT)
David L. Willson wrote:

> A wise man once said, "If you have a great idea, and nobody says
> anything, go ahead with it."

I don't have the username/password to do anything official with the
CLUEjobs list. I can't proceed without someone else doing something.

Lots of people have ideas about what CLUE should do. How many of those
people are doing anything other than saying, "We ought to ...". I'm tired
of that.

BTW, I don't like Yahoo groups either. But until one or more people step
up to the plate, it's what we have.

> David L. Willson wrote:
> > A wise man once said, "If you have a great idea, and nobody says
> > anything, go ahead with it."
>
> What if you have a stupid idea and nobody says anything? ;-)
>
> Seriously though:
>
> - you can post the job to CLUE-Talk

No. There might well be people on CLUEJobs who want to see job postings,
but aren't on CLUE-Talk. I'm one of them.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?