[clue-admin] [Fwd: changing website]

todd trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Fri May 14 14:27:24 MDT 2010

Twiki is a perlbased one that I have used and quite like
moinmoin is a python based one

That said there are quite a few guys in the group that had experience
with Mediawiki,
I don't think the language it is written in is nearly important as the
ease of use and functionality.

I would be opposed to rolling our own - when there are so many off the
shelf that would just work for our purposes.

Wikis are better for allowing everybody in the group to contribute.
Blogs are more onesided "I have something to say - hear me roar"  ;)