[clue-admin] [Fwd: changing website]

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri May 14 14:31:50 MDT 2010

At the risk of drawing us further off track...

"Wiki vs. blog" is a false dichotomy. The site could have "Wiki + Blog
+ Events calendar."

As of Wordpress 3 (due this summer) even Wordpress will support this
concept of content types.</snark>

Cheers,
Greg

Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com