[clue-admin] [Fwd: changing website]

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri May 14 18:14:00 MDT 2010

On Fri, 14 May 2010 17:47:35 -0600
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> Each week for 4 weeks before the event the events coordinator sends an
> announcement to CLUE-announce and BLUG.  The announcement "always"
> contains information that can be turned into a calendar appointment.
> The rest of the announcement varies each time.

The thought I've had was that the website code would generate
machine-readable output; RSS, e-Cal, or something. If people could stick
the CLUE "feed" into their RSS reader, and / or point their calendar app
at the site for updates, that'd be cool.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?