[clue-admin] VPS Renewal

Tue Nov 9 16:08:13 MST 2010

Bring on the flurry of noise and outrage! Bring on the questions! Bring on the huffing and curmudgeonliness, the inertia, and techno-troglo-snobbery! Bring on the nothing, the lack of change, and stagnation!

I vote we do something different this year. And I don't even care what, just so there's a little smoke or fire somewhere... Shoot, we're a technical club, for crying out loud, we're supposed to be early adopters!

There, I'm done. :-)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS