[clue-admin] On Drupal (forking: CLUE steering meeting)

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Nov 17 17:41:00 MST 2010

I think Drupal would be a great choice, but don't have a ton of free
time to help with this.

Crawford's suggestions all make a ton of sense.

I'd suggest building slow & iteratively. Pick the most important
things that are also easiest to do (probably copying the current site
is number 1) and do that. Then expand into subsequent priorities
without going too far on the hard tasks until you have a good feeling.

Synching between the forum and a mailman list is an advanced task. I'd
set a goal for doing that as 6 months from now after other things have
been tackled.

There is a *great* local community of Drupalers, 4 of whom run
System76 laptops as their everyday computer!
http://groups.drupal.org/denver has details on monthly meetings.

Cheers,
Greg

--