[clue-admin] On Drupal (forking: CLUE steering meeting)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:13:58 MST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Greg Knaddison
<Greg at growingventuresolutions.com> wrote:
> I think Drupal would be a great choice, but don't have a ton of free
> time to help with this.
>
> Crawford's suggestions all make a ton of sense.
>
> I'd suggest building slow & iteratively. Pick the most important
> things that are also easiest to do (probably copying the current site
> is number 1) and do that. Then expand into subsequent priorities
> without going too far on the hard tasks until you have a good feeling.

Unlike David A., I don't believe that PHP sucks, and I agree with Greg
- take it nice and easy, one step at the time. Drupal is nice.

As regards the other topic, I'm available on the 26th for a meeting,
although that may be a non-starter. I'm on vacation 11/25 - 12/10, but
I'll be in town, so anytime in that time frame would work.
Saturdays/Sundays are nearly always good.

--
Collins Richey