[clue-admin] Fwd: Installfest page

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Nov 30 19:22:50 MST 2010

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:25:15 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> Admins,
>
> The contactform.php isn't working--it produces a blank page (no HTML at
> all) regardless what to= is supplied.
>
> I don't have time to chase it at the moment, maybe later tonight or
> otherwise not until Thur.  So feel free to jump in and fix it.

Apparently, our PEAR libraries got hosed up somehow. Should be easy for
me to fix. Just have to remember how to install them using Yum, as I
believe they are in the CentOS repositories.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?