[clue-admin] Drupal development

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Jan 3 19:44:52 MST 2011

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:04:23 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> The question is: do the rest of you on the admin list want to be
> spammed regularly with details about progress, or would you prefer to
> be left in the dark until we have a real test case?

This is exactly the sort of stuff the admin list is for, IMHO.

Also, no reason I can think of not to use the CLUE server as a test site,
unless you need a real seperate domain for testing purposes --
even then, I think that's do-able. I even think I know how to config
Apache for named virtual domain hosting. (I messed it up on my home
machine, but have since read how to do it correctly.)

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?