[clue-admin] CLUE hosting requirements

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:07:53 MST 2011

Dennis, Gus and I have agreed to work on the website revitalization
(Drupal). It would be really nice if someone would step up to the
plate and handle research, polling, etc. for the future site hosting
so that we don't get all in a dither in 6 months when the current
agreement ends.

1. Do we want an "external professional" paid service?
2. Do we want a member provided "free but professional" service?
3. etc., etc.

When the website revitalization is complete, we will have a fully
documented, portable solution that can be moved anywhere that PHP,
Apache, Database, Drupal are available. I presume that the mailman
solution is also quite portable, but that needs to be documented.

--
Collins Richey