[clue-admin] Drupal development

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jan 4 12:15:53 MST 2011

----- Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote: -----

> Dennis, Gus, and I met on Sunday to review what Dennis has done. We
> have secured access to a temporary hosting site to publish the results
> when this is readier than now.
>
> The question is: do the rest of you on the admin list want to be
> spammed regularly with details about progress, or would you prefer to
> be left in the dark until we have a real test case?
>
> The other alternative is to include only those who speak up to be
> included on our communications.
>
> We are not trying to be secretive, just wanting not to offend anyone
> who doesn't want to stay in the loop and/or can't be bothered with
> using the delete key..
>
> The Drupal team is certainly not an exclusive group, but thus far only
> the three of us are making the effort.

I second Jed with CLUE-Admin would be definitely appropriate for updates and such.

The CLUE VPSLink can be set up for this, though I would need some info (Apache + MySQL + PHP5 I presume, yes?) on such.  Roy would have to put in an A NAME DNS record as well (e.g., "test.cluedenver.org" or similar) to get this going.  The only concern would be potentially some RAM limitations of the VPSLink system, but we can see what happens as things progress and if that becomes an issue or not.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA