[clue-admin] Drupal development

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Jan 4 18:35:48 MST 2011

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:04:23 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> The Drupal team is certainly not an exclusive group, but thus far only
> the three of us are making the effort.

I just uploaded the XCF for the CLUE logo part of the CLUE banner. A PNG
is what is displayed there (that's uploaded too).

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=logos

I'm rather embarrased to admit that I can't find the XCF for the website
banner, even though I never (really) delete stuff like that. I'm
surprised that I hadn't put it in CVS. Anyways, I recreated the logo
portion of the banner (it isn't exactly the same, but it's very close --
I might play with that some more later).

LMK if you want it smaller, larger, bent, or something, or need some
variaton. (I have some very interesting variations laying around.)

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?