[clue-admin] Fwd: Notification of Donation Received

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Jan 6 20:05:58 MST 2011

David L. Willson wrote:
> Dave Anselmi (as CLUE Treasurer),
>
> How should I transfer this?

You can mail me a check or give me cash next time I see you.

Is there a way to set up a CLUE Paypal or other on-line account that could store funds for us and
either send checks or make Paypal/on-line payments as directed?  It would be too much to ask that it
include features of Quicken to track transactions.

I agreed to collect donations to support the VPS, but I'm not sure I can be the treasurer.  Keeping
CLUE's funds in a Ziploc in my toilet tank doesn't scale very well. ;-)