[clue-admin] www2 drupal site

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:53:09 MST 2011

I haven't bothered to look at the book reviews (I never did in the
past), but for my tastes this looks like a perfect replacement for the
existing static website.

I would be interested in hearing from Jed since he was the years-long
maintainer of the existing website. Also input from David Willson and
Dave Anselmi about their experience with updating the pages for
installfest, next meetings, etc.

My opinion would be: implement soonest as is.

We can work with the decisions about providing user logins, avoiding
spam, forums, blogs, wikis, etc. on a more relaxed basis.

--
Collins Richey