[clue-admin] Future Web Site

Wed Feb 15 09:56:31 MST 2012

> I believe you are mixing a technical and financial issue.

I intentionally ignored the financial issue, because as you pointed out in the rest of your email, there are LOTS of volunteer web-servers out there. There is no financial issue during the POC. I don't believe there will be a financial issue later. I believe that basement-hosting, borrowed-business hosting, and especially round-robin'd ghetto-hosting, is perfectly appropriate for our planned use. And finally, as you pointed out, the current server costs the same, no matter what we use it for.

There is a certain amount of additional administrative burden, but I believe that increased attractiveness of the problem is approximately equal to the additional burden.