[clue-admin] Future Web Site

Wed Feb 15 13:00:25 MST 2012

Raymond,

I didn't say it was simple. I did say these are the steps, that I think it's do-able, and that it would be hard enough that I'd be interested.

You think it's too hard or impossible?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.